Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bucket list for 2014 :-)



Hi lovely readers,

I thought I might share my bucket list with you.
It is the very first time I have such a thing, since it´s been a while that I´ve been travelling and it kinda got lost in the depths of my brain... but a fellow blogger mentioned it on his blog sometime ago, the ever-moving nice guy Chris from Aussie on the road, so I thought I just give it a try. It´s always good to set yourself some goals and then go and achieve them:-). And I recently became an achiever, so what would make more sense?

Long talk, short sense, here it is, my list for this year:

1. Learn to horse-ride
2. go sailing at least once
3. learn to scuba-dive
4. make 5 friends in Australia
6. take a Balloonride over the Ayers Rock
7. do the Harbourbridge climb in Sydney
8. attend a play in the Opera House in Sydney
9. find a fresh water pool on Magnetic Island
10. go fabric shopping in Japan
11. couchsurf as much as possible
12. shoot a gun (thanks for the inspiration, Chris)
13. go whale watching
14. explore unknown regions
15. stay in a 5-Star-Hotel for one night
16. drive a motorbike
17. learn surfing
18. eat something I never ate before
19. ride a bike along the great ocean road
20. walk the treetops in the Valley of the Giants
21. see an actual Kangaroo (alive)
22. get to know australian sewing blogger
23. watch a cricket match
24. play Oz-tag
25. meditate in a rainforest


Thats about it, folks.
What do you think?
It´s not set in stone, also the sequence doesn´t matter. I do hope I will have the time/strength/courage to tick off at least half of these.

What about you, do you make bucket lists before you go on travels?

I would love to hear from you.
Cheers,
Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment